Enrolled in the Internship Programme
Application for MANDATORY IDENTITY CARDS FOR INTERNS EMPLOYED AT SHAPE THRU THE SHAPE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME to intern with the SHAPE international community at Mons, Belgium. The SHAPE
Internship Program (SIP) is part of the Supreme Allied Commander Europe's
(SACEUR) larger campaign to elevate and improve SHAPE's and Allied Command
Operations' (ACO) visibility.
- SHAPE (AMIS) IDENTITY CARD - As an intern employed at SHAPE thru the SHAPE Internship Programme, it is mandatory to be registered in SHAPE and to apply for a SHAPE (AMIS) ID Card.
- BELGIAN PROTOCOL IDENTITY CARD - Apart from the SHAPE (AMIS) Identity Card, you are obligated to apply for a Belgian Protocol ID Card which is the valid proof of residency in Belgium released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for special foreigner like yourself. You can only apply for this card once you have a permanent Belgian address.
Your application for the Belgian Protocol ID Card will be submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It will take approximately 6 weeks before the card will be issued.
Upon presenting yourself for registration at the BSG Family Support and Central Processing Centre (FSCEP) in building 210, rm 109-111, the following documents should be submitted (please bring your copies with you since no copies can be made at our offices!!):
- an original electronically completed SF 94 signed and stamped by the Civilian Branch Office
- an original completed SF 1 1 Aug 08 (Shape Security Pass Application) signed/stamped by the responsible Division Security Officer (DSO
- an original completed ACE Form 107 R Jul 2003 (Personnel Security Clearance) signed/stamped by the responsible DSO
- an original NATO Security Clearance Certificate made out and stamped by the respective NMR office
- two colour copies of your passport or national ID (valid for at least 3 months), if required with a Schengen visa
- two copies of your birth certificate if you are single accompanied with a translation (Birth Certificate Form Annex A) stamped and signed by your NMR or NSU for authentic and original, if the document is not in the English, French, German or Dutch language
- two copies of your marriage certificate if applicable accompanied with a translation (Marriage Certificate Form Annex B) stamped and signed by your NMR for authentic and original, if the document is not in the English, French, German or Dutch language.
- passport pictures - facility at Registration office
Whenever there is a change of address, please report directly to the FSCEP Registration office. No SF-94 will be required.
For full support and to answer all of your questions you can contact the Registration section at extension 5147 and 4638 during working hours.
For related instructions before starting the application, you can follow the link below.
SHAPE FORM 94